Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

I'm Linking up with Katie for Saturday Morning Scene today!

My Saturday looks like this...
It's 10:45 and I am still in bed, waiting for Livvy to wake up! She has been sleeping really well and I am happy. Although it may look all nice and sunny outside in this pic...it is not. Mother Nature decided to be all hormonal and be all rainy. Yesterday and the day before...wonderful! It was 75 yesterday! If we can have more nice days I will be a happy camper!

Hope your day is sunny!
PS can anyone tell me how to put her "button" on here...I have tried and tried and it keeps telling me it can't save because there is a link error, how am I supposed to put it in? I have been just copying and pasting directly into the text box, is this wrong? Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie- you didn't have an email attached to your blogger account so I couldn't reply...but send me an email at labuenavidablog@gmail.com and I'll tell you what I know about the RD refinance!

    ReplyDelete