Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Call me when you're done"

Tuesday (the day before my 27th birthday) Kevin gets up early, just like he does on his days off, and comes to get his cell phone and says "I missed a call" so he calls the number back and says "this is Kevin Sager, I missed a call from you"...then he comes in and says "that was AIH my table saw has been recalled, I guess I wasn't the only one who has had problems with it, I had to go up there between 12:30 and 1" I knew that Livvy had a chiropractor appointment at 1:30 but I really didn't care to go to AIH...BORING!! But he asked if I wanted to go and then we could go to Livvy's appointment afterwards, all of us needed a tune up anyway. So we headed into Wasilla and did a few errands before heading to AIH. We were about halfway there when he says "I forgot the paperwork I need for the table saw, we have to go back home" and he turns into a parking lot. I told him he didn't have enough time, it was 12:45 and we were at least 20 mins from home. He said he didn't care, he would drive fast. The he stops at the door of this building which at this point I realize is a day spa and he says "I lied, I don't have to go to AIH, my table saw wasn't recalled you are getting a massage and pedicure for your birthday have fun and call me when you are done" I was shocked, I kept saying "shut up!" he said the only way he could get me there without me asking questions was to say we were going to AIH. What a nice birthday suprise! I got a relaxing 30 minute massage and a wonderful pedicure. It was very nice to get away and relax all by myself! Thank you so much babe! You totally made my day!!

Oh just to add to it, I had to have a wisdom tooth pulled the day before, Kevin had a dentist appointment that day as well so he asked the dentist if I would be OK to get a massage, he said it should be OK but to check with the day spa, so he had to make another trip to the spa the day before...how sweet!!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment