Saturday, April 17, 2010

Livvy's First Easter

April 4th 2010 was Olivia's first Easter, the day before we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at a church down to road from us. She had a lot of fun and was a hit, everyone thought she was so pretty (we think so but it is always nice to hear it from others). The next day she woke up to see what the Easter Bunny had brought her. She got all kinds of goodies! A dog that reads stories, an outfit, several books Alice in Wonderland DVD and lot of other stuff. We went to church and listened to a great sermon, it really got me thinking. It was about letting go and letting God take care of things in our lives. I started thinking about Livvy's feet and how it was really out of our hands and in God's hands. When we were leaving I told Kevin I was thinking about that and he said he was too, CRAZY! That afternoon we went to Grandma and Papa's for Easter dinner and more Easter Bunny gifts. We had a great time, I am so excited for next year when she will be walking around and looking for eggs all by herself :) Happy Easter Baby girl!!

Here we are at the Easter Egg Hunt

I made her dress (with a little help from my Mom) it's called a "pillowcase dress" very easy and very cute on!


Livvy with an Easter Egg, I had to put it in her hand then put it in her basket, I think she had fun, either way she looked darn cute doing it!


Our little Princess :)


All her eggs, we had a lot fun!


All of her goodies from the Easter Bunny

Checking out her books with dad

Another book, this one was a soft stuffed book "Chicken Little" do you think she looks excited about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment