Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's a Beautiful day in the Neighborhood!

This past week has been BEAUTIFUL in Alaska! It has been in the mid 40's (remember this is Alaska...this is nice for us haha!) Yesterday I took Livvy out for our first walk of 2011!

Just getting started on our walk! In front is Pioneer Peak, my favorite mountain in the Valley...we are very fortunate to have mountain views from our house!

LOVE her face here...it was starting to get sunny and she didn't want to have her picture taken haha!

The next day it got even warmer! We went out for another walk and then came back home to play with the dogs outside! Livvy LOVED being outside! She squealed, sang and laughed the entire walk! When I was throwing the ball for Ottis she wasn't too sure about him, he kept coming over and dropping the ball and would bark and she was not happy about that haha! He also kept flinging water all over because it was so wet and she hated that...is she not my child or what?!?!
Here is Ottis waiting for me to throw the ball...
Macie enjoying a rawhide basking in the sunshine!


My pretty green eyed girl!
Waiting for Ottis to bring the ball back
Ottis retrieving the ball
Livvy with Pioneer Peak in the distance...I LOVE Alaska!!
43 Degrees is WARM for Alaska in March! We thoroughly enjoyed our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment