Friday, March 25, 2011

New Olivia Pics!

I don't know if I have ever mentioned that I have not one but TWO AMAZING photographers as neighbors (be very jealous!) They love to use Livvy as their models when they have new backgrounds and if I have a new outfit for her or just want pictures of her all I have to do it ask and they do it for me! I LOVE my neighbors! They are some of my best Alaskan friends and I am so thankful to have them in my life!

Anyway, the other day Katie, (Katie Cannon Photography) set up a "Spring Mini Session" for her friends and family to see if it was something she wanted to attempt with the public. Of course I had to take Livvy over :) Katie was doing an Easter theme. I had an outfit in mind that I had been wanting to make for her to wear for Easter and Connie (aka Grandma) offered to take her one day so I could have the whole day to sew, so I whipped up (haha! It took me several hours into the late evening to finish) her Easter outfit on Wednesday, Thursday night I made her bow, and Friday Olivia had her pictures taken...here are a few from her facebook page...enjoy!

Her dress pattern is a "Apron front knot dress" if you are into sewing look this pattern up on Etsy! So easy! Her pants are "Ruffle pants" these I looked up a tutorial on Youtube.  I am not a very good seamstress and am still learning and this was not too hard for me!

This one makes me smile :) It looks like she should be saying..."Wait, come back!"

My sweet baby girl! Oh my, this girl totally makes me melt! 

I hope you enjoyed her pictures as much as I did! I will be posting A LOT more now that I have discovered how easy it is to post pictures to blogger when you use the right browser!


Good night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment