Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene!!

Here we are again! A new Saturday Morning Scene...

I tried to "grab the button" but I don't know how to do it so if you wanna join in, link up with Katie over at Loves of Life...

Ok, our morning started out pretty good, no breaking of side mirrors lol! When I went in to get Livvy up, this is how her hair looked...

no, she doesn't have a mullet...it just looks like it here!

Oh my geez!! Her hair was crazy!! She has curly hair and we put her to bed last night with wet hair, not a good combination! 

We had our breakfast and watched Max and Ruby, one question...where are Max and Ruby's parents?? I know I wouldn't let my kids run around like that, and Grandma comes for a visit every once in a while. HMMM??

I worked on some new bows for Livvy.
And got her Easter outfit ready for her to wear to see the Easter Bunny!!!
Then we headed to Sportsmans Warehouse to see the Big Furry Guy! I was so nervous that she would freak out when she saw him and I prayed that she wouldn't and she didn't Praise Jesus!!
 Here she was wanting to push the buttons on the elevator...let me tell you a little story about this elevator. The bottom of it now contains my lens cap for my camera! Yup, it wouldn't be a good day with out me breaking, losing or damaging something!! I was trying to put my lens cap back on when the door opened, and it slipped out of my hands and rolled right the the tiny slot and into the elevator shaft! OH my! Thank goodness for Wal-Mart, they had a cheap-o replacement that fit!
 Waiting for the Easter Bunny...
OK, so not the best picture of her but at least she wasn't freaking out!!! She did great! She sat there and looked up at him and giggled and then just smiled! Luckily they took her picture too so she is actually looking at the camera in that one!

I had so many compliments on her outfit! It makes me so proud that I can make her clothes and everyone comment how cute they are :) makes my day!

After the whole lens cap fiasco I had to make a quick run to Wal-Mart to get the new lens cap and there the checker told me that ColorTyme was doing pictures with Elmo! Olivia LOVES Sesame Street...like she could seriously watch it all day long and not tire of it! And Elmo is her favorite! So off we went to ColorTyme...

She just loved on Elmo and wouldn't look at me at all!
 I Love this picture of them, she was pointing at something but she looks like she is hugging him! Oh my this girl!! She just melts hy heart!
So that was our Morning! Hope you enjoyed it! I know we sure did!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SMS - that outfit is to die for!!! Do you sell any of the items you make??? And the pictures are super cute - sounds like you and your girl had the perfect day (minus the lens cap issue;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!! And I cannot believe you made that! So talented!

    ReplyDelete