Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Zat?"

This is Livvy's new word...it means "What is That?" She used it tonight when pointing to something on my face...I couldn't figure out what she was talking about..."Zat?...Zat?" Then she started blinking her eyes really fast...she was talking about my eyelashes! HAHA! Then, she proceded to touch them and pull on them. I guess she has never noticed before when I wear mascara (which sadly seems to be coming farther and farther between now a days). It was so cute! I love how she is starting to notice little things and trying to talk. Makes me sad that she is growing up too fast but makes me happy that she is using more of her vocabulary.

Alright, it's late (12:15) and I have been dreading taking off my makeup to go to bed (which is probably the reason I don't wear it very often...I would much rather crawl into bed and not have to worry about washing my face). I wanted to post about this so I can have a memory of it...she cracks me up!

G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment