Friday, April 8, 2011

Tangled?

No, this has nothing to do with the new Disney movie...this has to do with my husband, and his new desire to grow out his hair. You see, since I have known him, he has always had short hair. HELLO, he was in the Army when we met! But that was 9 years ago...Even after he got out, he has had short hair. Well, this last Hunting season was the last time he shaved his head. Now, it has gotten long enough to get tangled. Yesterday we had a huge wind storm (Not a new thing for Palmer, but when it happens in Anchorage it makes the news??) So he was working and wasn't able to wear his hat because it was too windy and it would blow off. So last night I hear him cursing and complaining, when I asked him what his problem was he tells me "my hair is so tangled". I had to laugh. I got out some detangler I had and sprayed it on his hair to help and he was still whining. MEN, such babies lol! So I told him to get the good thick conditioner and take a shower and use it. He told me he would just wait until the morning.
Then this morning, he calls me from work to tell me how "soft" his hair was since he slept with that detangler in his hair and using that conditioner. He may be a guys guy but he does have a feminine side to him. And that my friends is funny!
I am hoping that he comes to his senses soon and decides to get it cut...we'll see! He claims he is growing it out until this hunting season so it will be a year of growing out but we will see what he decides and how long it gets when he finally cuts it!

No comments:

Post a Comment